Haval SA celebrates the holidays with you!
Are you ready for Summer ’16? Going on a road trip?
Share your best GWM holiday stories or take a snap of yourself, your friends or family in, or with your GWM vehicle, and you could stand a chance to win exciting prizes including fuel and airtime vouchers!What you need to know… What is the competition about?
Haval SA would like to bring together the country’s GWM owners and encourage them to share their holiday snaps and stories with the rest of the GWM community. Whether you’re travelling with your friends, partner, family, or solo we want to hear from you!
How does it workSTEP 1: While on your holiday road trip or even when you’re at your destination, snap a pics of yourself, your friends, family in your GWM vehicle. Make sure we can clearly see it is a GWM vehicle. Perhaps you would also like to tell us a funny, silly or exciting story about your holiday? Mention this too!
STEP 2: Tweet, Instagram or Facebook your pic or story using the hashtag #GWMselfie and tag @GWMSouthAfrica in your posts. You may submit as many entries as you like.
Make sure you like, share and follow our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages with your friends!Start date: 15 December 2016
Deadline for submissions: 13 January 2017
Winners will be announced on 20 January 2017
Prizes up for grabs include:
• First prize: R2000 fuel voucher
• Second prize: R1000 fuel voucher (2 x R1000 prizes)
• Third prize: R500 airtime vouchers (2 x R500 vouchers)
• Prizes for ten noteworthy entries: R180 airtime vouchers (10 x R180)
How will the winners be chosen?
Haval SA will decide on the winning entries. The GWM Facebook community will decide on the “fan favourites” entries.What are the rules?
• Your images must include a GWM vehicle (M4, Steed 5 or older models, Hover or C30).
• No other vehicle or branding must appear in the image.
• In order to be considered all images/posts must include the #GWMselfie and tag @GWMSouthAfrica
• The image must be a clear image.
• Posts with any nudity or profanities will not be considered
• Please drive safely! We will not be held responsible for your texting and driving/or posting your entry while driving
Terms and Conditions:
• The competition is open to all participants age 18 years old and over except employees of Haval Motors SA and Just Perfect Marketing, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Multiple entries are welcome.
• Closing date for entry will be 13 January 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• Haval Motors reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• The prize is as stated and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. • The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or email within 28 days of the closing date.
• If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
• Haval Motors’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
• Once your entry is submitted, Haval SA reserves the right to re-tweet/repost/regram your entry with the public – all your other contact details will remain confidential