Let GWM Take You Safely to Your Destination
GWM is well-known for providing top quality and reliable vehicles. However, our service doesn’t come to an end the moment a customer leaves the dealership floor in a brand new bakkie. With GWM, motorists are guaranteed various aspects of owner support, including parts support, approved repair centres, warranty and service plans and 24 hour AA roadside assistance.GWM won’t leave you stranded
At GWM, your safety comes first. And, since our aim is to ensure you enjoy a hassle-free drive at all times, we offer 24 hour AA roadside assist cover for two years for all new GWM vehicles. With this exclusive cover, AA Fleet Care will come to the rescue of stranded GWM customers and assists with basic on-site repairing and towing. This incredible service offer is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year, including public holidays.
Roadside assistance services on offer:
• Assistance with changing flat tyres.
• If you run out of fuel, you will be provided with a maximum of five litres of fuel.
• A jump start should you need it. This is limited to two callouts each year. Anymore will be for your account.
• Battery replacement.
• Towing. Should you have a breakdown, AA will organise for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest approved GWM dealer.
• Basic roadside repairs to get you up and running again. These include electrical repairs, coil replacements as well as battery and immobiliser related breakdowns.
• Towing. Should you break down on the side of the road, the AA will arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest GWM approved dealer.
For more information about the 24 hour roadside assist cover, contact a GWM dealership. Alternatively, visit www.gwm.co.za Image credit: GWM George