Nobody likes the idea of customers stranded by the side of the road, and we are no exception. Your safety is of paramount importance to us, not to mention ensuring that you enjoy a hassle-free GWM experience at all times.
That's why GWM offers you roadside assist cover for two years on all new GWM vehicles. Under this cover, AA Fleet Care will take care of stranded GWM customers by offering certain towing and basic on-site repair services.
This nationwide service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Services offered include:
- Changing of flat tyres
- Out of fuel - Provision of fuel to a maximum of five litres
- Jump-start - Limited to two callouts per year, any calls over and above the limit will be for your account
- Mobile battery replacements (for the insured's account)
- Key lockout service. The costs of the assistance will be covered by the AA to a maximum of R300, with the balance of the costs for your account
- Minor roadside running repairs like electrical, coil, immobiliser, battery and related breakdowns
- Towing. In the event of a breakdown of the covered vehicle, the AA will arrange for the towing of the vehicle to the nearest GWM approved dealer
In case of emergency, below are two helpful AA numbers you can contact. Alternatively, please refer to the Find a Dealer page on this website for a comprehensive list of approved GWM dealers and workshops.
AA 24-hour service: 0861 112 022